This house was located in Parsonsfield on Middle Road at the intersection of Merrill Hill Road (also called Dalton’s Corner). This picture, taken in 1938, is of the Rufus McIntire house that was originally built for Rev. Benjamin Rolfe (the 1st settled Minister for the Congregational Church) in 1795. It was the Weeman home in 1917. Mr. McIntire also had a store near here. The house and store no longer exist. The Congregational Church records describe the house as follows: “40 feet long, 30 feet wide, 2 stories high with clapboards and shingles”.