Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Evolution of a Church-Part Three...





This is the old church after it was transformed into the Garner Gym upstairs and the Fire House on the ground floor.  Mr. William Garner purchased the building in 1937 and remodeled the second floor for the gym and the lower part for the fire station.  It was presented to the town in time for basketball season in 1941. 

No comments:

Post a Comment