This building was located at the intersection of Elm Street and Federal Road, just before the Kezar Falls Bridge. It was built by Walter Newbegin in 1883. He manufactured and sold cigars, fruit and confectionary and ran the Post Office here about 1896. Pierces Restaurant was in this building in 1950 before the building was taken down. It was replaced with a ranch style building for Estabrook’s Restaurant that later became an Antique Shop. It too was removed when the new bridge was built in 2001.