Apparently there was some sort of celebration going on when this picture was taken in Kezar Falls Village. It is the intersection of Elm Street, Federal Road and the Ossipee River bridge and shows the large impressive home of Jeremiah and Ellen (Dixon) Bullock built about 1827. Their daughter, Margaret, then lived here for several years. She sold it to Dr. Arlquist of Falmouth who later sold it to the Garners. The house burned leaving a vacant lot for many years. To the far left is the corner of the Stanley Block and across the street is the Norton Hardware store. Today the Parsonsfield Post Office, built in the 1960’s, is located at this site.