This building was formerly a Union church located between School and Bridge Street in Kezar Falls Village. The Kezar Falls Methodist Church began using it in 1867. This building was moved to this nearby River Street location and a new Methodist Church was built just back of this building’s former location in 1883. One of the oldest buildings in town, it evolved over a period of years and was used for many purposes including a popular roller skating rink. Dr. Chellis bought it in 1887 and made a large public hall called the “Village Hall”.