The Hotel Malvern shown here circa 1950’s. By this time it was more of a boarding house with long term room rentals. Edgar Giles bought the business and the Hadlock family ran the hotel for many years. Irma Giles ran an “Apparel Shop” in the store underneath the porch until 1947 when her father sold the hotel. Harold & Dorothy Jones owned it in the 50’s and ran a restaurant underneath. They sold it to the Stewarts in 1974 who owned it for just a short time before it burned January 1976.